Thursday, March 1, 2007

USED CAR SHOPPING

Did you think computers and all that information made car shopping easier? Not! There is too much information, much of it conflicting. Finally when I completed my research and decided on a couple of models, I found everyone else wanted them too. So they are scare. Perseverance! At least with my family the actual visits to the car lots are not boring. On one drive through in our local town, my husband had thought of a way to keep from hopping out of our car to read the stickers on the car windows. He brought a pair of opera glasses, of course these were really small camouflage binoculars from I am not asking where or when. As we stopped near an interesting vehicle, I saw him pick up these and I asked him to please not look like a total redneck as there were other people walking around in the lot. He just laughed and put them down till they walked by then continued to try and focus them. My son in the back seat piped up with, "No Mom, real redneck binoculars are made out of two empty toilet paper rolls tied with string and plastic wrap taped to the front and back ends!" So at least we had a chuckle at the end of our tiring day. :)

No comments: