Friday, February 9, 2007

Just Cool

Hey, this must be contagious!! My best friend decided she had to start a blog also. She is way cooler than me, but I am kinda prejudiced in my opinions about her. :)
Trying to get things together to do taxes, ugh. Daughter is teaching me how to do coupons; so, spent some time cutting them this afternoon. Still have not decided about the public or private issue, will keep it public until I make up my mind. Can write differently if only for certain folks to read obviously.
We homeschool our son; he is the only child of four still living at home. Others, girls, grown and gone (not very far). Because of all the comings and goings due to my step-Dad's passing, our household has not been stable enough for him to get a lot of studying in lately. Back to normal workload today. He gripes in the beginning, but is so proud when he is through. Sweet kid.
Gotta go.

1 comment:

Jimmy said...

Linda,
Glad to see you blogging. I believe you have some great insights on life, faith, family and this planet where God has placed us. I look forward to your musings.

Jimmy