Monday, April 30, 2007

STRAY THOUGHTS

Even a card-carrying Christian can have stray thoughts not covered by Bible verses or Sunday sermons. Sometimes my small knowledge of physics and science combine with my sense of curiosity to come up with some good ones. For instance: Scientists cannot find a majority of the mass in the universe; they call it dark matter. What if God is the dark matter? Holding the universe together.
God created us in His image: OK, do I think it means arms and legs, etc? Maybe. But more so, I feel it means how we are on the inside, mind, soul and body. The holy trinity. In the Garden of Eden there were limits on human perceptions until the apple incident. The apple changed how Adam and Eve viewed themselves and the world. Like God, humanity has the capability of doing infinite good and unlike Him, we can do infinite evil.
You'd think I have too much time on my hands. My friends can vouch for me that is not the case. :) Stay strong, be blessed.

1 comment:

Jimmy said...

I do not think your thoughts are strays...I beleive it is just your Father rising up to hang out with His girl.